Pennsylvania Population Network
The Pennsylvania Population Network (PPN) is a visible program of demographic and health research, application and outreach focusing on population characteristics and change in Pennsylvania, the United States and the world. The PPN provides analyses focused on the role of population structure and change and the subsequent impact on demographic outcomes of well-being in order to inform and assist decision making by stakeholders. The PPN amplifies opportunities for students in related programs to apply their training to community-relevant problems.
The Pennsylvania Population Network (PPN) is located in 716 Oswald Tower at The Pennsylvania State University and is administratively housed by The Population Research Institute (PRI).
The PPN was established with funding from a Penn State Strategic Initiative Grant with additional support from The Social Science Research Institute (SSRI).
Coordinators & Leadership Team
(Courtesy School of International Affairs)
- The Population Research Institute at Penn State (PRI)
- The Computational and Spatial Analysis Core
- The Pennsylvania State Data Center
- The Penn State Administrative Data Accelerator
- Graduate Program in Demography
- World Campus Professional Masters in Applied Demography
- Social Science Research Institute (SSRI)
- Penn State Federal Statistical Research Data Center